Samstag, 12. November 2011

Extra Credit: Avatar


My Own Avatar

My Avatar
I chose for the first website called “doppelme” as I had not heard of any of these websites before doing the extra credit assignment.

The website was really simple and I could start creating my own avatar right away. However, I found out quickly, that not all options are available to people being unregistered. As I wanted to choose from the full range of options I decided to quickly register on the websites which was really easy and convenient. However, afterwards I figured out that I can still not access all items and options as some of them had to be purchased. Nevertheless, the variety being offered for free was OK and I was sure to find some good options.

So for creating my avatar, I first had to choose my gender and skin color. Next I had to decide on eye-color, hair color and hair style and finally on cloth. I appreciated that I could try out different styles and options, before deciding on the final one. However, I have to criticize that none of the hair styles could satisfy me completely. 

Finally, I had created my first avatar and I have to admit that it was so easy that everyone could have done it. The only drawback; the (free) options are limited and the avatar does not look exactly as oneself. Nevertheless, I would recommend the program as it is easy to use and very convenient.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen